Hard Money Loan Types: A Solution for Every Need
Not all commercial or residential hard money loans are the same. There are many different ways to invest in California real estate and many different kinds of loans that can help you do so. As the housing market grows again and real estate continues to be a solid investment, Socotra remains a leader in helping investors get situated in the market without the help of traditional lenders. Use our resources below to find out which hard money loan is right for you!
- Bridge Loans: Short-term financing that provides the capital you need to move forward with your plans.
- Fix and Flip: Loans that will help you get a property back on the market and ready for a buyer.
- Residential Rehab: Loans for getting residential real estate back on the market after needed improvement.
- Cash Out Refi: Refinancing loans based on your equity, not previous foreclosures or bankruptcies.
- Buy and Hold: Loans for investors looking at the long-term value of a property. Perfect for potential landlords and commercial real estate investors.
- Distressed Property: Same-day pre-qualification for those looking to jump on a real estate opportunity with great potential growth.
- Ground Up Construction: Hard money loans for experienced builders starting a new project.